• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[TRAILER] This Is The End

Reaction score
Omfg. I seen this trailer and just laughed my Ducking butt off. Wow, I'm wicked excited to see this movie. Look at the god damn line up of amazing actors, who seem to be literally playing themselves in this movie, which adds to the overall AWESOMENESS of this flick.

--->James Franco, Jonah Hill, Seth Rogen, Jay Baruchel, Danny McBride, Craig Robinson

EXCITED!

Master Summoner
Reaction score
OMFG and i thought the hobbit would be the best movie that would come out for 2012 and 2013 , I like end of the world movies and with all my favorite actors in one movie owh god i think I'm gonna have an orgasm

Reaction score
Ahhh I saw this on the 21st and forgot to post it here.

I seriously can't wait for this. I've watched the trailer like 10 times since it came out. The lineup is amazing, so many good actors. I love how they all play themselves, makes it that much funnier. Danny McBride looks excellent in it.

"Well, guessing Michael Cera isn't a total loss."
"James Franco didn't suck any penis last night? Now I know y'all are trippen."

Reaction score
Ahhh I saw this on the 21st and forgot to post it here.

I seriously can't wait for this. I've watched the trailer like 10 times since it came out. The lineup is amazing, so many good actors. I love how they all play themselves, makes it that much funnier. Danny McBride looks excellent in it.

"Well, guessing Michael Cera isn't a total loss."
"James Franco didn't suck any penis last night? Now I know y'all are trippen."

Haaaaaaahahahaahha. Man, I love Danny McBride so much. Ducking hilarious. Land Of The Lost was epic too!

Yeah, the lineup is absolutely amazing. I'm so excited to see this in theatres. I'll gladly pay to see this.

Reaction score
Not to say I don't like him anymore, he just got a bit weirder. Haha. He doesn't seem himself.

Good god if that isn't an awesome lineup of actors to play in a stoner movie.

Back