Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Travian 5 (Travian Kingdom)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have 3 days that I try in every way to install the files, I followed all the guides on this page, but I did not understand well .. place the pictures hoping that someone understands, where the error comes from and give me a hand. it does not go beyond the index, and it does not start the login nor the register.
1695782901175 - Travian 5 (Travian Kingdom) - RaGEZONE Forums
1695783002090 - Travian 5 (Travian Kingdom) - RaGEZONE Forums
1695783013481 - Travian 5 (Travian Kingdom) - RaGEZONE Forums
1695783022021 - Travian 5 (Travian Kingdom) - RaGEZONE Forums
1695783027713 - Travian 5 (Travian Kingdom) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Friends, I am very glad that you are interested in TravianKingdoms. Some of you asked to make a video of installing and starting the server, but I decided to share the server itself, created on a virtual machine. I hope there is someone who can fix the remaining errors in the code.

Login details in Ubuntu:
Login: travian
Password: travian

Add to your host file
your_ip t5.lan
your_ip kingdoms.t5.lan
your_ip mellon.t5.lan
your_ip cdn.t5.lan
your_ip lobby.t5.lan
your_ip ks1.t5.lan

in the config.php file, change ip 192.168.10.95 to the one that your dhcp server will issue

Login and password to enter the game: mail@test.com, travian
for convenience, Webmin is installed on the server https://your_ip:10000 Login:travian, Pass:travian

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What exactly is this for?
To play and test your server or to get files to host our own?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What exactly is this for?
To play and test your server or to get files to host our own?
What don't you like? How did you get here? This section is clearly not for you. And why are you reading between the lines? Higher up on the forum they asked for help to start the server, since several guys were unable to start it. Some asked to record a video, instead of recording a video, I decided to post what I got. There are Travian fans who wanted to run it on their own server, to play with a small circle of friends, and not with hundreds of players. For example, for me personally, this semi-working code helps in learning. There are fans of Travian Legends, versions 3.5 and 4, who have posted their working code. Why did they do it then? Why are you all posting your code here? Either I didn't understand something. Or your comment is completely inappropriate!

Back