Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Travian T3.6 Custom Project [Vanilla]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dear Community,

My older brother and I have undertaken the work on an old vanilla Travian server running on version T3.6.
We currently have two servers running, one for playing and one for testing and development.

We're looking for more players to join us on this adventure and would love to welcome you there as well.
All information can be found on our website.

We currently have over 60 (!) active players playing and building up, the server has been out for not even a week and we have no set end date as we want to make a longterm gameplay with alliances, big wars and to form a great community overall!

Hope to see you there!

- Link;

Here's our landing page with some information and numbers.

Some more impressions.

Join us today! We just wiped and started from 0!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
where is your source this is not a advertisment section, do you have github?
He just makes advertisement, he will not share with us.
The same thing is doing jNicollv with his project. I spoke with him some months ago to sell me the files, I would have share to all and work for free to develop it, but this guy do not want.

I am so bored of these selfish people!
I do not give a duck on their shity projects.

Back