Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

trickster server an client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
mounth in
Tricksterclient
guide video
img
bit.ly/3I5Rb3j
tricksterserver part1
tricksterserver part2
tricksterserver part3
Sorry for taking it like that but they deleted my previous post
I'm sorry I uploaded it, but they deleted my previous post,
because I had viruz, pure envy, here I just want you to be
able to play it in the privacy of your server, not to do
business but pure envy, I suppose the one who deleted it
was this guy Pirosamurai, I hope Can you download it
before I delete it? Check to see where the virus is.
I've been playing with this for two months and nothing
has happened to my machine or my virtual machine. You guys?

Trickster.part01.rar

Trickster.part02.rar

Trickster.part03.rar

TricksterS2SetupGuide.webm

Tricksterclient.rar

Mi video de la guía de instalación y solución de un problema ,durante la misma
My video installation guide and troubleshooting, during the same

video you tube

Last edited:
Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score
I have no power to delete posts, bud. I've stopped being a moderator like a year ago. No envy.
Also I told you where the virus was "in the local app data folder", the process was called Drajkor.exe or something in the task manager.
Also, at least spell my username right if you are gonna try to insult me.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Drajkor.exe is no longer there, I don't even know your sources, it doesn't exist on the internet, you'll be confusing it. The most I installed is KSM for Windows validation, but I don't see anyone trying to do what I do, I just don't want people to waste it. time since I had to do it from scratch and in 3 weeks it was overwhelming, but so that people don't waste that time and enjoy the game.

ya no esta el Drajkor.exe nisiquera se tus fuentes,no existe en la red lo estaras confundiendo lo mas que le instale es el ksm para validacion de windos pero no veo a nadie intentando hacer lo que yo ,solo no quiero que la jente desperdicie tiempo ya que tube que hacerlo desde cero y en 3 semanas fue agobiante, pero para que las personas no gasten ese tiempo y disfruten el juego.

To all this, I'm just an amateur, I'm not even a programmer and I had many failures getting a Windows server that worked through trial and error. The best thing is that people have fun, not that they hate installing it so much, since I was about to leave it and not try to install it again

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this seems to always happens to me.. I've not gotten a single version of trickster to run ;(
it looks like everything here functions properly, but I cannot connect to the virtual server with the provided client.
firstlogin server does not show that I tried to log in.. so I'm assuming the VM has no connection to my actual machine. how do I fix this? D:

also, when I start up the VM, this message appears:

The shared folder 'compartida_trikster' could not be set up: Shared folder path 'C:\Users\Carlos\Documents\compartida trikster' does not exist on the host.

The shared folder setup will not be complete. It is recommended to power down the virtual machine and fix the shared folder settings while the machine is not running.

is this supposed to happen?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Let me make a video with this error and a possible solution, just be patient while you could create a route with those specifications or in the virtual box before mounting the image, delete the shared folder, let me review this problem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just to make sure, the way you set this up does not require me to change the IP address by hex editing the client, right? I changed the setting on the VM to connect to the host network but it still freezes when I try to login for the first time. I will try to add the client into the VM and run it there.

Also, I would like to take a moment to thank you for this work. Not only are all the files all there, this even has the illusive MyCamp giveaway. I could only find the TSgiveaway on this forum, so I truly appreciate this and all you have done on this VM.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just to make sure, the way you set this up does not require me to change the IP address by hex editing the client, right? I changed the setting on the VM to connect to the host network but it still freezes when I try to login for the first time. I will try to add the client into the VM and run it there.

Also, I would like to take a moment to thank you for this work. Not only are all the files all there, this even has the illusive MyCamp giveaway. I could only find the TSgiveaway on this forum, so I truly appreciate this and all you have done on this VM.
You do not need to change the IP on the client. The first video was in a hurry. The You Tube video would be the specific one for the installation. I have not tried putting the client on the server. You could ping the IP in cmd to see which one connects while do you make changes in VM

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Upon learning how to share folders in the VM, I found that there was an extra folder listed in the network.. compartida_trikster
What is this file, and why don't I have it? What does it contain o_o
I tried opening it, but it can't be opened. I guess it's because I don't have the file on host to do so.
This means you made this folder to be shared with the VM before making this release. What was its purpose?

Edit: OMG it works! It's a miracle! THANK YOU!!
Now I just need to make this work outside the VM. I have confirmed the client works as intended within the VM.

Edit: I'm stupid. That file was your shared folder for transferring the files into the VM. The folder being missing doesn't change anything. I thought it could have been important in connecting the host to the VM, but I still get the same login problem on the host even with the relevant files shared.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does anyone have a server db with new skills?

Back