• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Mangos Trinity or Mangos

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What emulator is more stable and good?
Trinity or Mangos
After 1-2mounts i will make server on 3.2.0 and i want to know which emulator is better
Trinity or Mangos?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I would say trinity.

They have a team of dev's working on both 1.12.1,2.4.3,3.X clients.

Trinitycore was started by some mangos members who did

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All two works fine
Trinity is only a group of old mangos coder who will make a better core.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
All two works fine
Trinity is only a group of old mangos coder who will make a better core.
And they did ;)

Its not only the team who do the stuff. Also ALOT of the community helps wuth fixes. Their for they are making giant progress.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
And they did ;)

Its not only the team who do the stuff. Also ALOT of the community helps wuth fixes. Their for they are making giant progress.

Totally agree with the above posts, I believe Trinity to be a lot more stable, because they do a lot more testing, and it's more easier to use, almost "right-out-of-the-box" so to speak, however Mangos is also good. However it seems that Trinity sets higher standards for their releases, they wont release a new version unless it's been tested and most, (around), 85%+ of the server works along w/ DB. Trinity also has a very good community.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
so that's why a lot of ppl complain about trinity ?
and searches for a character converter ... well you ppl know nothing of this world.

most projects that started an wow emulator went down at some point i remember all ppl talking wowemu is good ludmila is best antrix ascent is good.. and where are they now?

in my opinion most ppl goes by whats new then gets back

trinity is that branch separated from mangos because some of the devs thought that is better to implement scriptdev into core and the mangos didn't agree with that.

at this point i can't give a clear feedback on trinity we just have to wait still is same emu btw only with script implemented and they share some fixes as far as i know .

i suggest best start with mangos then test trinity.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
out of all the emus that have come and gone (that i am aware of) mangos has stood the longest they have a decent dev team (all though some of there mods need some medical attention in a psych ward)

Back