• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

Trying to Edit in Hex

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Trying to edit NDMap.dat in 010 Editor, this map name but when I check it back in game it gets cut like edited Translation to Road of Gratitude, but in game it gets cut to "Road of Grat".

noctilus - Trying to Edit in Hex - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will explain why its get cut , its because the number total character teks in ndmap .
Road of Gratitude = 18 Total Character teks number . If you edit in hex its will be hard .
Its better use the strs for edit NdMap. the hex editor just for copy paste some new line only in ndmap .
For more detail see at my picture bellow . for the strs you need make your own ndmap strs , because its wont match if use other ndmap strs that dont fit with your ndmap file.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok got it, thanks for the hint, I'll try it, gonna edit strs abit.

Got it working, Thanks

Upvote 0
Back