• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

TTG download?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have been playing around with the serversoft and I have been looking for a copy of TTG. I had this program a long time ago, but seem to have deleted it. Does anyone have a working link to download this (or any similar software for M59) or could someone email it directly to me.

Thanks in advance for any assistance

Gimp
reverend_gimpzilla@yahoo.com

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think i have a copy somewere - ill look around my hd tommorow after noon

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think ill put some on my website tonight

mrbones.org

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just wondering anyone still remember how to get TTG to work properly ... couldn't seem to get it run without illegal operation error :(

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I do not get any illegal ops when I run it, and it does seem to detect the NDS client, but does not link up when u log in. It does however work on my private server (Ren). Anyone got any ideas?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure NDS found a way to block TTG.. if not it would be very strange imho. Why don't you ask a god on there if it is blocked or not? :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
MM had written a program to block this. I'm sure if my then 16 yr old brother could do it, NDS can do it.

Ra,

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ttg

we used that prog quite often back in the days. worked great, even on DA servers - never got detected. unfortunately the old friends, i still have contact to, lost it during formating their hd, as i did... i moved, so i can't look up yet... maybe it's still saved on any cd or hd stored anywhere in my parents house. if we talk about the same tool, i once knew a rl-friend of the creator. i'll try my best to get a copy again. sorry for late reply, i just figured out that there is such a forum around.
greetings

Back