• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[TuT - A] [508] [Client] Changing the IP your Client Connects to

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It doesn't work after i change the IP in client.java(The client file not the source file) I think is the server files connecting to 127.0.0.1 and I need to change it. Can someone tell me how? I'm using RageSource 508. No JAR files inside.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can some1 tell me either, A: How to do this with a 317 or B: give me a link on a tut for making a 317 client connect to my server without having to click Server IP everytime? I Need it to auto-connect to the server with the client.java so i can make a webclient.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well... I've recently tried to create a Runescape server, but as I try to compile the server, I get multiple errors.

Googled and tried to recompile with -Xlint - But it didn't work.
However, I hoped anyone of you could put some light on this little mystery.

Anyway, sorry if the image is a little small... You could try to zoom in so that the font gets a little bigger.

If this image isn't good enough, tell me and I'll upload a new, better looking one.

super man - [TuT - A] [508] [Client] Changing the IP your Client Connects to - RaGEZONE Forums
The Problem

Back