• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Tutorial] Compiling Java emulator by Angelis86

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks you very much!! :)

I have one last problem, I've gone through the whole forum but the people who asked, just gave the shutdown to the repository and I understand it perfectly. I play the official tera game a couple of years ago and I liked the game too much, I work as a web support. These things interest me and I want to be able to contribute something in this forum about the Tera, there are many people with a lot of knowledge and that is what I like most.

I do not know if you can help me, I try a thousand ways and I will continue trying but for now I can not compile the server. I leave captures of the error:

I'm not sure if it's a problem because of the java (Java 8) version.

I found this repository, the idea is to start with something and go investigate and fixing the bug`s

cmd_server_compile0 - [Tutorial] Compiling Java emulator by Angelis86 - RaGEZONE Forums cmd_server_compile1 - [Tutorial] Compiling Java emulator by Angelis86 - RaGEZONE Forums

Please, someone has some idea what might be going on.

Thanks & Best Regards

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back