• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

WZ [Tutorial] How to add new equips into v97.

UNTIL THEN!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello. I will be showing how to add v107 stuff into v97 without those client errors. For example:

It's extremely easy lol. All you have to do is get the "SetItemInfo.img" from ETC.wz from GMS v107 or whatever and import it in your wz file and save it and then dump it into your etc.wz in your server files.
SetItemInfo.img:
Halcyon - [Tutorial] How to add new equips into v97. - RaGEZONE Forums

Bye-Bye. ^^..Hope this helps.:blushing:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow! You must be a blessing from the Heavens! XD
I was actually wondering how to create a set of clothes myself and what was behind it!! Thank you so very much! NVM! GOT IT!

UNTIL THEN!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wow! You must be a blessing from the Heavens! XD
I was actually wondering how to create a set of clothes myself and what was behind it!! Thank you so very much! Also, get ready for a really noob question. Where is the thank you button?? :)

I have no idea actually and I made this tut because I saw your post. Lolz. :lol:

Reaction score
Ya....sorry i'm gonna bump this old thread but just gotta.... know. Those this work on v83?

Reaction score
trial and error dude. trial and error...

It probably will. Just saying.

I understand the concept of trial and error. But before I try to accomplish sometime i would like to know if it was possible in the first place. I'm confused why @TestMS chose such a uncommon version such as v97, maybe it only works with v97+ idk....thats why i'm asking.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Just try it first, it doesnt even take that long. And Item set effects probably wont work on v83 due to v83 not having that functionality. I believe v97 is the first major release that had Seteffects.

Back