Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tutorial] Name Change Protection !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Since some is having problems in changing name of some files (Monsters,Weapons,Models,...etc) ,They say : it's invisible in game , so Ur problem guys is u did not change the " name change protection" ,
so here is how u do it :
1st i want say Thanks to _Varis_ , He Helped Me to understand it
(P.S : Never see him online again , guess he blocked me xD , )
Well, Let's start :
1- U must have swordcrypt , iam useing swordcrypt_delphi , u can download it from Attachment , and u also need a Hexeditor (use anyone u like)
2- Let's say we want to change "Cm_8_a01.gb" to "Cm_80_a01.gb
- u will take a copy of Cm_8_a01.gb and open it with swordcrypt_delphi , use key 04 then press ok

u will see the name of the file change it "in our example we will make it 80" then save and close

open the file which we change it's name by sword in hexeditor and open the original file too , as the pic show , Number 1 values " That's the files we change by sword" & Number 2 values 'that's the original file"
we will see the changes and add it to the original file
Note: in hex don't delete any values , just put the cursor before the value and start type

then it will look like this

Then save and close, u can now rename the original file to Cm_80_a01.gb
use same way to rename any file have "change name protection"
Done :):

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Name Change Protection !

lol i thought this was about players name change.... my reply would be been like "just get rid of the item"
but thanks anyways.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Has anyone ever gotten over 100 flags added to their server (meaning the flag number has 3 numbers in it instead of only 2) if so can you tell me how or post a working gb file and test flag pls. Thanks

Back