• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Tutorial] Realistic Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Master Summoner
Reaction score
Ok , i made this tutorial some time ago and its not very good (sucks a**).
Note: use liquify for better results!

If you are happy with my tutorial you can encourage me to make more o.0

Here it is :

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Well , its better then nothing and it depends on the effects you add after that.
Be creative ! ;)
Here is one use for this tutorial :

Hi Mom *waves*
Reaction score
lol thats true :p
and it looked nice in the sword :D

Master Summoner
Reaction score
If you want some kind of tutorial just PM me and i'll make one.That goes for everyone.

---Offtopic---
OutKaster : join IRc i feel dumb sittin there alone :(

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well, you could do an "elements" tut. You already got fire, how about water (various types), or rocks/earth, and especially lightning would be cool, and then there's wind. Combining a rock tut and that fire tut to make some meteors would be cool...
Oh, and could you make a cool siggy that will teach us how to make a part of the image have a "glow" effect? Oh, and maybe teach us how to do those little starry things in your siggy as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back