• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Tutorials](for starting users)and expirienced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
let's start from some sites u need to visit:

awsome site witha lot of effects.. all tutorials.. even animated effects can be found there.. and another site.
here:
i started with that site. a lot of cool things can be made there.this site also got animation tutorials and drawings ;)
renders: here are some renders that u can grab to ur signatures with move tool.. jsut press on the render u saved, then keep pressing it and grab it to the signature or picture u want to put it at.
u can get fonts( text styles, i was looking for that a lot of time!)
i think my crap helped some1 :), darn my PS CS expired and i can't get it back :'<

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
doh some 1 posted be4 me :\.
another abstract wallpapers, usefull for signatures.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks for this - It's come at the right time.. I'm just downloading the Paint shop pro 9.0 trial as we speak.. Hopefully going to make some master peices? :)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back