• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Uber] SpazzLake's SVN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
BB was poorly coded, my suggestion if you want this to be more stable take it out, the current bb codes that were released crash the emulator.

was removed thanks for your sugesstion

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i just installed the db and cms but i have an problem when i go on the site and press register then i get a error code i can only go on the index site what to do right now?

PS sorry for my bad english im dutch stil learning:D

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i just installed the db and cms but i have an problem when i go on the site and press register then i get a error code i can only go on the index site what to do right now?

PS sorry for my bad english im dutch stil learning:D

in xampp>htdocs>inc find a file inc.config.tpl and edit your details in

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
BB was poorly coded, my suggestion if you want this to be more stable take it out, the current bb codes that were released crash the emulator.
If you just don't know how to add those codes then don't use them, and it isn't crashing the emu :l ( My Battle Banzai codes which were released here won't crash trust me.) but i think you'r using the MySQL ones and yeah, those are crashing the emu, but just use mine and its running fine ;]

Reaction score
If you just don't know how to add those codes then don't use them, and it isn't crashing the emu :l ( My Battle Banzai codes which were released here won't crash trust me.) but i think you'r using the MySQL ones and yeah, those are crashing the emu, but just use mine and its running fine ;]

MySQL Does make a emulator laggy. YOur method of actually inserting it into the emulator directly using the session is brilliant.

It works excellent on Novic

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
in xampp>htdocs>inc find a file inc.config.tpl and edit your details in
yes i did do that but my site looks weird to its look like there is no skins and hes not going to register php i get this then press on register then i get

and not

thats te problem and i dot know how to fix that

Reaction score
yes i did do that but my site looks weird to its look like there is no skins and hes not going to register php i get this then press on register then i get

and not

thats te problem and i dot know how to fix that

I can fix the site not looking liek it has any pictures for you

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great! my vps got closed cos sulake shut me down! now i need to find a vps that wont shut me down if sulake emaisl them? any help

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great! my vps got closed cos sulake shut me down! now i need to find a vps that wont shut me down if sulake emaisl them? any help

get a offshore not in the european laws

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

when you update your svn whit new build ?

In class.tpl

Find:
Code:
 $this->SetParam('web_build', '

replace with
Code:
		$this->SetParam('web_build', '58_740cdda5150f14b5e2e3cf44ef1f496f/12');

thank if i helped

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I get this error when starting the emu:
Unkown column 'enabled' in 'where clause'

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Had this error when i was using a db that didnt come with this emu,but there might be a way to use it you just have to match the databases and make sure ur using the right config file

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Had this error when i was using a db that didnt come with this emu,but there might be a way to use it you just have to match the databases and make sure ur using the right config file

Thats right, i think that is the problem ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back