• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

uberCMS - Phoenix Style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
SEMI retired. Yeah, I can give fake shenanigans proof too! I exploited every hotel ever made because when I enter a room and say :unload the hole room empties! 1 issue is I can only do that in my room.

Giving you a live demo in a few days :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This poop isnt real '' BASED ON PHOENIX CF ''

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@iPuke

Read the comments you idiot.

Reaction score
Why would you want to make a decent CMS look like that dump.

Ontopic
It might help if you didn't use Screenshots from PhoenixPHP. We can all see the footer in the bottom of the images, and it's clearly PhoenixPHP...

Offtopic
Lol, all of you guys are hating on PhoenixCMS, because you don't like Aaron, or PhoenixEMU. I bet if you went to the PhoenixCMS Dev Thread, most of you guys were saying how good it looked.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Ontopic
It might help if you didn't use Screenshots from PhoenixPHP. We can all see the footer in the bottom of the images, and it's clearly PhoenixPHP...

Offtopic
Lol, all of you guys are hating on PhoenixCMS, because you don't like Aaron, or PhoenixEMU. I bet if you went to the PhoenixCMS Dev Thread, most of you guys were saying how good it looked.

They do not like the PHP version of it. And its quite obvious when people find out real problems with emulators/cms they will dislike. Its human nature.

As for me I just find it stupid how people "pay" for emulators or retro software. But I guess running retros is just for a quick buck now-a-days right?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
the biggest problem is that it is uberCMS. I did not changed the footer. I was to lazy. All the screenshots are from uberCMS...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm starting the project again! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back