Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

UI Search

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does anyone know what this UI is? I would like to know where it can be purchased. Maybe someone has it?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
Hello! To help you identify the UI you're referring to, could you provide more information or details about it? This could include screenshots, a description of its features or functionality, or any other relevant information. With more context, the community can better assist you in identifying the UI and finding out where it can be purchased.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello! To help you identify the UI you're referring to, could you provide more information or details about it? This could include screenshots, a description of its features or functionality, or any other relevant information. With more context, the community can better assist you in identifying the UI and finding out where it can be purchased.
Unfortunately I don't know more. I only found this picture. On discord they said it was some kind of Pripyat beta server interface, but it's over.

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
Unfortunately I don't know more. I only found this picture. On discord they said it was some kind of Pripyat beta server interface, but it's over.
I understand, sometimes it can be challenging to identify a UI based on limited information. If you have a screenshot of the UI, that can be helpful for the community to provide insights or suggestions. However, if the server or UI you're referring to is no longer available, it might be difficult to find a direct source for purchasing it.

In such cases, you can try searching for similar UI designs or themes that match your preferences. There are various marketplaces and websites where you can find UI kits, themes, and templates. Websites like Dribbble, Behance, and ThemeForest offer a wide range of UI designs that you can explore. Additionally, you can search for UI design communities or forums specific to gaming or software development, as they may have recommendations or resources related to the UI you're looking for.

If you're specifically interested in a Pripyat-themed UI, you might want to search for Chernobyl or post-apocalyptic UI designs, as they can often have a similar aesthetic. Remember to check the licensing of any UI elements or templates you find to ensure they can be used commercially or for your specific purposes.

If you have any further information or additional details, feel free to share them, and the community will do their best to assist you!

Back