• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Umm... Fix your GunZ Online Mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Welp,

Pheonix is a pain at moderating. I remember years back, we were able to post freely even with "offensive language".

I mean, com'on! Another infraction. I mean I left because of people like him and I come back a year later thinking, maybe it might be better, how wrong was I.

Dont get me wrong, PenguinGuy and DawsonByrd are doing a great job and I respect those guys, but an kid running with Mod approval like this is just annoying.

Code:
Dear Number12,

You have received an infraction at RaGEZONE - MMORPG server development forums.

Reason: Inappropriate Language
-------
Originally Posted by Number12 
Niggha, you know im doing the textures.
Change the title now! I demand you
Mind your language.

I mean really?

Well that is my 1 cents. And Dan got scared and left me on MSN, so now its up to the community to help, sad days

Reaction score
Number12, grow up, it was an infraction on a forum, not a fine.

You say yourself you want an answer and not a story, if that was true you wouldn't have made a thread in public causing a scene. You would have behaved with a more patient attitude and used that "mod exp" you apparently have and contact a higher up. You would not expect to be dealt with right away, but here is your answer, Phoenix stays.

In future if you have a problem, take the time to organise a few links into a pm so it's easier for a "higher up" to have a look at the situation and in the event of you being a spoilt brat throwing toys around, you don't get exposed in front of everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back