Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Unbreakable Kalonline

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
when i saw the team on the website i was like "oh well, they know what they are doing" now ...after the start of the server i belive these guys are just "namefakers".

Its absolutely normal to put the Updater to a different Hoster, also the Website ... looks like these 2 guys who are running this server are new to the kal-scene.

nevermind - ill stopped playing there anyway after finding bugs for the Mix-System wich are abused by everyone.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when i saw the team on the website i was like "oh well, they know what they are doing" now ...after the start of the server i belive these guys are just "namefakers".

Its absolutely normal to put the Updater to a different Hoster, also the Website ... looks like these 2 guys who are running this server are new to the kal-scene.

nevermind - ill stopped playing there anyway after finding bugs for the Mix-System wich are abused by everyone.

mix system bugg? sorry, i dont abused it. im the only 1 with Jobchange on the server atm.
And i leveld fair untill 70 with JC sadly they got a weird autoblock system for " jobhack " im marked as jobhacker in ranking and got autoblock.. admin want to fixx but i guess they need abit for it o_0 but Acid, its the real team

Reaction score
Lol that's like one line in his "autoblock system".
@admin
just check for the bitmask of the new jobs? (16 & 32).

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
im not talking about u Angeber, theres a way to get Overpowered Weaopens wich also can be sold to NPC - not the one in China Town.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
there are no overpowered weapons. 16 16 isnt overpowered .... nvm we ordered a new root from dragonara to fix the lags and root crashes.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
THIS is the reason for the Dead Server and of course 3 Resets in less than 1 month

DjKrava - Unbreakable Kalonline - RaGEZONE Forums

ASN

Please STAHP!
Reaction score
It was already explained that he helped them to kill it faster cuz of server shutdown, still weird but whatever ;d Server is crappy in itself, that's why people left (tried to play there)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You better do a reset once more if you want your players back.
No 1 is gonna play again with this ranking............

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
u are name fake guys ..your sux server is not real Unbreakable and u................

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Remover, actually it is the "real" Unbreakable Server from lon3star.
But he was to long out of this kal scene and dont care about his server at all.
So better leave this server alone, it will die anyway.

Back