Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Unity 5.X+] Project ZoSo MMORPG full source

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Project ZoSo is open source !

Zorno - [Unity 5.X+] Project ZoSo MMORPG full source - RaGEZONE Forums

Requirements:

Unity 3D 5.X+
Photon Network
Raven DB
DigtalRune

Features (so far):

Character creation
Quests
Items
Action bar
Spells
Conversation
Merchants
Collision
Map
World to World
Combat
Loot

Upcoming Features:

Custom Physics System
Replace RavenDB with MySQL

How to Setup:

Links:

Server source:
Client source:

Creators Website:

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i know its a release and we should be grateful but...
Why...?its just bald people runing in a map

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i know its a release and we should be grateful but...
Why...?its just bald people runing in a map

Because its better than those 90% mobile partically working fake files behind baido links which gets spammed into this section :D:

Also its usefull for people that are not just leechers. These files are a good start to create something cool so beginners have an example how it works and they can create their own. Better than precompiled files of any game where they just tweak some settings and call themselves "Developers" instead of file editors :D:

oh and btw, in games like ARK you also run bald people thru a map :D:
Those bald people are placeholders. On websites like Mixamo you can have great avatars for free and simply rfeplace the bald man :):

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This has not been updated for 6 years now. So the "Upcoming Features" part can be removed, because the project is closed down and will never get updated. ;)

Never say never but yes, the developer seems to abandoned it. Anyways, it should be a good starting point :):

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey, just little ask about photon, they changed product wich i do have to use?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If this is not allowed also because there will nothing illegal get selled, just delete the post.

Since this version is soooo old and outdated, I can give you a tip to get a look into Atavism, currently there is a Humblebundle with much stuff in it but the interesting thing is the 90% discount code:

The code lasts for end of this year and all in all it will cost you around 73 bucks

I highly recommend atavism, the support is great, updates are...ye...there are some every 8 months around and they will cost extra but you can decide whenever you want to update and most of the time, you can just apply the update to your current project with simple adjustments without getting loose your work.
Imo I will wait for UE version they are working on, last year they said that they look for a december 2023 release but moved to 2024 so I hope to use my 90% code for UE version but since there got so many sold, they would lose to much if they release it this year

Last edited:
Back