Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Unpack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could someone please make unpack this game.exe?
Thank you.
I need the packet and connection ports.

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Same game as mine, you can try if you want. But you will fail.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why do you need my game unpack? Want to do some cheat or what?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This request is [highlight]not cool![/highlight]

There is no good reason to unpack a pServer client. You don't develop a client that is in use on a server for your own use because you won't understand the modifications in it. You don't steal the work of others! (which they are still actively using)

If there is a feature in there which you would like help understanding how it may be achieved, see how far you can get on your own, then ask them politely, showing that you have the skill and they can help you get there quicker or just be an arse about it. If they choose to be an arse, come and ask people here showing the same level of skill and understanding and describing the "feature" for those of us who may not know of the development.

If you are trying to cheat on their server (the probable reason the client is protected and most common reason for wanting to unpack clients) [highlight]get off RaAGEZONE[/highlight] and go play in some other nasty butt forum!

[highlight]We don't want cheaters here![/highlight]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back