• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

WZ Unskill the map?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey everyone, like the title says I made a map and I can't find a way to cancel the skill in it... =\
Any ideas? :O:
Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not entirely sure, but have you checked out JQ maps to see if they have anything a normal map does not? That may be your solution. Other than that, you can disable it from within the source.. but this is the WZ section. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not entirely sure, but have you checked out JQ maps to see if they have anything a normal map does not? That may be your solution. Other than that, you can disable it from within the source.. but this is the WZ section. :)

I checked it multiple times in the wz directory.
If you could tell me how to do it within the source I'd be thankful! :p:

Back