• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Update] Episode 4 & Episode 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Master Summoner
Reaction score
...........Its impossible for a person .. unable to come on the forum ---from 60 days---- even for 5 minutes ... a persons who has 3k + posts .. i think he quited.

My LanHouse in Brazil!!!!
Reaction score
@all

He has time to return, if it does not, will be asked by Akaruz a new Moderator of the forum A3 ....

Reaction score
I thought the Indians ( the members from India ) knew what the duck happened to mister insane

or they would actually discovered where he lived and spanked him to death .

Waiting for him to actually reply to me or to Triumph on DOTA since it seems its the only place he's actually online , since from Msn , Googletakl ( well i dont log mine in 20 days ) i dont see him online

and yes there will be a new mod soon or 2 , I'm actually waiting for the new Vb version installed on this forum so i can suggest the mod or mods for this section

My LanHouse in Brazil!!!!
Reaction score
Really, iNs@nE not be more online both in msn about the gtalk and neither ORKUT, this hard talk with him on projects or questions regarding the A3 ....

iNs@nE Last Activity: 03-09-2008 12:09 PM

Reaction score
Well what we lack is the way we treated the work of Insane! Actually we find ourselves so free that we lurk around very often but actually it is so hard to find time! I have been speaking to Insane and he was saying that he was boored of A3 and he doesnt want to talk about it anymore!

Sad News..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone enlight me on this game... like how it's fun?
Seen graphics arent the cause of it.
Storyline? Gameplay? anything more special than any other Mmorpg?
Graphicless good MMORPG would be UO.
With graphics would be EVE-online ( way different than all the mmorpgs around )

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Those files were fake :) as i used to tell from the beginning

But ins@ne did great for the a3 cummunity...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back