• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Updater sandurr

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
As to use the Updater where to modify not to give error?

macruz10 - Updater sandurr - RaGEZONE Forums

gateway?

macruz10 - Updater sandurr - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i am not sure but i think if you add an update path on the PSTALE directory of your IIS to let people connect via Pstale.exe it would download updates right from your server.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i said in a different thread . You must change host ( windows/system32/drivers/ect ) file to 127.0.0.1 sql.bizhostnet.com . And you must have database named . rptdb with user sandgm and password san48aug . in this database must have table UL , CL , Sod2recbysandurr, allgameuser .

Gateway port = fake port
you server port = 10004??

Last edited:

SiK

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Fake port meaning any port although I don't see why there would be a variable box that accepts anything and still works.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i said in a different thread . You must change host ( windows/system32/drivers/ect ) file to 127.0.0.1 sql.bizhostnet.com . And you must have database named . rptdb with user sandgm and password san48aug . in this database must have table UL , CL , Sod2recbysandurr, allgameuser .

Gateway port = fake port
you server port = 10004??

by this majority number of people useing these without knoledge about how to set the account permission will get hacked easily if someone have their SQL ip adress...

this is real risk i recommand not useing it
as you see in picture 1 he can replace values by any value he wants ** hexedit it to make it more secure

SiK

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
A lot of servers are open to SQL injection anyway because their scripts that are used for users do not filter out ; and other common SQL injection commands. Mostly reg scripts.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
but this is has higher risk than Injection as this give full control over databse

All is well...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is beyond a higher risk of injection lol
Anyone can pretty much do anything that account has permission for lol
No effort or thought required...

I suggest hexing it yourself lol
Aside from that prevent injections by scripting your own shyt... lol, encrypt everything you can and put checks on everything.

And don't put your queries in the url... (ie ?p=10) That's one of stupidest ways to get an injection... at least run some checks on it lol like filter symbols and certain strings... but I guess many people wouldn't know how to do that since they can't make their own stuff to start =p

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I need some help with creating my server...
When u know how to create page/updater add my msn:
Style222@live.nl
and,, im using vladi server files..
Where to put files where.... in what map...
When u know how to help me,, please add me on msn :D

Back