Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

URL config

Imri Persiado
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have a little problem with my url in forum, I've been posted it in another forum but didnt got an answer (in hebrew) so I will use google translator:

Hello,
I think some of you know I have a private server on PRISTONTALE and have a little problem on the forum's URL ..
As you notice, he does not change when you move between links forum

He always stayed legacypt.net I'm sure you can change it but I do not know how.
I use Dumaine from DOMAIN.COM and there are some functions that you can choose such as:

Disable Forwarding
Use the Welcome Page
Pass subdirectories

You can select the three of them in "V" or anything and me at the moment nothing is marked with "Joy"

Here is a brief explanation on the function Pss subirectories

Subdirectories

Normally all URLs containing your domain name will be forwarded to the same destination. For example, if you forward yourdomain.com to

Last edited by a moderator:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Loose the frameset page.

If you set http://64.186.154.171 as your homepage everything is fine. But it seems the only thing hosted at http://www.legacypt.net/ = 66.150.161.141:80 is the frameset page. :eek:tt1:

Last edited:
Imri Persiado
Reaction score
Yes so I am asking how to fix it lol .. this is my destination URL =

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Put all web pages on registered domain, don't redirect to your IP, or register your IP to that domain name... I would have thought that was obvious.

Back