• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

US Sailor Macro V0.5 by Yuno

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, please read the thread I made on making a macro community, that'll introduce myself

1) It seems that everyone here really wants a sailor macro... I can't wrap my head around why the current ones wouldn't work, but I haven't checked the code really, so I'm a little at the dark with that.

2) I rushed this code fairly quickly. I actually don't know why I made this in the first place, but I made it,
in theory it should work, but I have yet to use it for a significant amount of time. Instead of dumping the code and starting all over, I guess its good enough that I just give it to all the people that come here looking for a sailor macro. I'll make a more efficient code after I finish my main projects.

3) If anyone with pascal (or basic... both languages are fairly similar) would like to look over the code, I'm fairly confident that it should work (even though its extremely inefficient)

Notes: This code should look for +12/+11 or better gunners, +12/+11/+10 or better Support (- engy stat for Repairs/Restorers, as engy stat doesn't work for anyone except engy's). and Pilots +12/11 or better...

WARNING: This code is not user Friendly, and I did not touch it up so that it would be, this was code that I need to be widely tested.

More Notes: For the best results, I highly suggest that you use the following

D3D Windower -

Guide on how to use it

Once you get NF to windowed mode (its just a lot easier to check the debugger and be in window mode...) You can start downloading

Scar:

Its based off pascal, just learn the library, and your all set.

now once you get both running, copy/paste the source on the bottom of this screen (replacing the text that is already on the screen) there will be a cross hair on the tool bar of scar, Drag that ontop of the Navy field window, This will Create a box around it for a second or two, now all coordinates that the script uses will start at the top left of that window (instead of the top left of your screen resolution) allowing all scripts to work regardless of screen resolution. I'm sure you can skip most of this and work in full screen... but I just found it a lot easier to work with the debugger and see what is going on at the same time.

Anyways, the Code... I warn you, its so inefficient, that I know most of you will cry

P.S. the DTM is a Deformed Texture Map, very useful

Note: Due to problems with the source, I will now offer the original file of the program instead of just the source

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Successfully compiled
[Runtime Error] : Exception: Invalid encrypted string in line 197 in script

Couldn't figure out what was wrong

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmmm that's odd, give me a minute to figure it out

P.S. ok, I've uploaded the original file, this should work

Line 197 contains hex code, used for pixel/distance detection,
seems like it only likes indents, and will not run if you copy/past
the code without any

Open the file with scar

Yuno

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ive managed to get your code working 100% of the time by rewritting it almost comlpletely! hah replaced all of the DTMs also.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ive managed to get your code working 100% of the time by rewritting it almost comlpletely! hah replaced all of the DTMs also.

Would you mind posting your fixed script? I've taken a look at the original and also found several bugs, have fixed some but not all, and would rather play NF than reworking the script as you did... :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found some of the bugs, will post my updated version sometime, but if you
could, could you give me a list of fixes :sweatdrop, Sailor macro's aren't my thing,
but I'd love any bug fixes that you found (definatly the DTM's :thumbsup:)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ok well i followed the instructions but i am having a slight problem i can see that it is auto clicking but it is clicking above the roll sailor .... just a tad could come down down 1/4 cm and then would work ...
is there a way to change this setting?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I havn't touched that file in months...

All settings are done by coordinates, NF seems to like changing the coordinates of their buttons by pixels...

There are a ton of (XXX,XXX) coordinates, follow the steps that the program moves the mouse, and
simply follow the list of commands, till you find your desired coordinate that must be changed.

Both the move mouse, and the Click mouse must be changed.

X = x Axis (up and down) Y = y Axis (left / right)

Experiment

I will not update this macro

YunoNF

Back