• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[V] Slipping Through My Fingers...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I thought I'd make something different today, it's simplistic however it's quite nice, also I used a fractal instead of a C4D for a change as it's more fitting to the "peaceful" theme. Truthfully, it doesn't look like it is that complex however that's because the smudge renders are on different layer styles and they are on 15-30 opacity to add a glowing effect...

re6T8 - [V] Slipping Through My Fingers... - RaGEZONE Forums

C&C?​

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Sometimes the text been "boring" works, if I made it too vibrant and what not it would of spoiled the whole "peaceful" theme to this signature, therefore I left it simple and less visible.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I like ;) 9/10 maybe you could actually teach me some poop as you said you would

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ik atm, all my work is simple and plain because still learning basics, I'll gradually incorporate more stuff into my work!x

Back