Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

v111 Tera (Lidium)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No I worked with 9sin, and lolloollolol, who both are great coders but bro str8 up like 12y/o mantality. We had such a good nice working v111, and then he just said "bye" and went to v92. Deleted his github repo and everything.
I would like to see more v111-117, I do not understand adding more content from higher versions to v83. Itā€™s an untapped potential. I just do not have the time currently to commit myself to redoing a lot in Lidium.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well I know if 9sin kept his version it was pretty good, like I said we had around 5 people 4 java coders, and 1 client custom editor. It was in a great spot, i'd say it was at 75%? Which is really playable, the crafting and all that still had bugs. But that guy is a troll so he will keep it forever.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well I know if 9sin kept his version it was pretty good, like I said we had around 5 people 4 java coders, and 1 client custom editor. It was in a great spot, i'd say it was at 75%? Which is really playable, the crafting and all that still had bugs. But that guy is a troll so he will keep it forever.
Unless someone probably tries to buy it from him šŸ˜‚

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have that one the last one he delete from git.. but I am sure saba have better then 9sin (weirdo guy)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have that one the last one he delete from git.. but I am sure saba have better then 9sin (weirdo guy)
Mind if you send that to me? I want to compare it and possibly make some changes to Tera, my discord is quantumsaba

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I mean yeah I haven't had time to reload my VS and all that (new computer), I mostly develop in a different program that doesn't support JAVA so I can't say what is better yet. But from what I looked at it seems similar in some cases. Changes haven't been made in some areas but haven't had time to do a full diff on the two.

Also 9sin has some bad practice in his java code I am not 100% sure if he made changes, or if it was some other guy we had 4 people making changes...

Back