• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Official v160 MapleStory Black Heaven

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We just have to find a way to connect to our servers!

not a programmer
Reaction score
MapleStory is too easy to play now, its not even fun any more. You literally can hit 210 in one day. (I did on my FIRST DAY BACK after two year break... ; 7 am to 11 pm grind.)
I find that very hard to believe that it is possible, clean or even with godly equips.

BloopBloop
Reaction score
I find that very hard to believe that it is possible, clean or even with godly equips.

1.5 year ago, 1-200 in 19 hours, this guy did also do a 12 hour , so a 16 hours is also possible.

lvl 120-200 in 9 hours

EMS before all poop, lvl 74-75 in 5 min

Last edited:
not a programmer
Reaction score
I guess it is possible only after spending money on 3x exp, hs mule, onyx apples, godly equips, etc.
Though the exp still seems high considering 3x + hs, looks more like 10-20x

Last edited:
Reaction score
It's possible if you have good training gear, maps all prepped, buddies lined up to help with ks and training, and everything else. Otherwise it's not likely. It's very unlikely for anyone to come back from 2 years ago to be able to do this. With extremely godly 2012 gear (21% on everything back then was no small feat) you're looking at 500k range, not really enough to effectively solo.

The question isn't if it's possible or not, I've seen it done myself, but whether or not the person in question could do it, which I find unlikely too.

edit: nvm 16 hours for someone coming back is not possible, definitely exaggerated. i'd have to see to believe. People that do it in 16 hours have 2x experience the whole time with hs, exp potions, gold potion, etc.

People underestimate 200-210 -- like 20b exp?. That's like 170-200. I can barely do that in 2/3 of day training.

Last edited:
Mythic Archon
Reaction score
The day I trained was a 2x day. (which are like every weekend now...) The guy in the video of 1-200 used potions to get from 1-70, I didnt. I have semi-good damage, not god though. (1mil per line on my xenon and xenon has a rapid fire thing doing 2mil per second or my mobbing move did around 1.5~2 mil per line x 12.)

Like I said, it was a 2x day. I also got a 3x coupon as a present from nexon for not playing for so long, sort of like a welcome back thing. When that ran out I had like 9k nx from when I did play so I bought eight 2x coupons. (2,000 nx each). With a 1.5x coupon from opening the boxes, 1.5x family and 1.5x hs. I was basically playing a ps. Should have taken ALOT less time, but alot of kids and ksers on maplestory now...

First 4 hours: 9.5x
Last hours: 8.5x

1-100: around 2 hours
1-150: around 2 hours
150-200: about four hours.

After 200 coupons dont work anymore, so I was on 5x only because of 2x event, 1.5 from family and 1.5 from hs.

200-210: 8 hours.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There hasn't been family exp for almost a year. Additionally, family exp was 1.2 for the last 3 years. There hasn't been full day 2x events for over a year, last being some Christmas event. There's only 8 hour 2x events every other weekend and they never start at 7 am, unless you live in the UK. You would have missed the event if you were in any place other than Europe.

The next thing about this game is if you were actually hitting 1m lines and it was a 2x event, you'd be ksed out of the map. I hit way more every line with a non attacking skill (basically a rush move, and > 60m a line if buffed) and I still see ksers. This is not accounting for the afk training in every server including GAZED, so even if you did find a map when 2x started (unlikely, you typically reserve a map 24 hours before the event starts and afk train there), it wouldn't have worked.

You didn't have a kanna, which makes it very unlikely as the spawn would not be good enough.

You hit 1-2m lines by spinning, so there's no way you could have killed an elite boss and you would have died to it. You would have extreme trouble with elite mobs with that damage.

You had nx (18k, not 9k) but you didn't spend it on a full day exp coupon? You also didn't use the discounted exp boxes? I also don't think they've given out a 3x coupon other than in marvel, but I could be wrong about that one. Return gifts are typically 1.5x/2x and for 4 hours. Coupons work for 200+, you just have to have them in inventory, which is what you said. 2x event and 1.5 and 1.5 is 4.5x, not 5x anyway.

Misusing couldn't have done 200-210 in 8 hours with those stats and exp modifiers. People that rush to 210 always have 24/7 kanna out of party, hs out of party, one hitting map starting at 160, bypass keys so they use their cra/tyrants at 120.

The game now is not a private server. It's not that easy, and it seems like you lack knowledge of how the game works now. You're doing something that people with much beyond 2m-2m range can do with fewer resources. 400k range is not going to cut it which hitting 2m with spins.

tl;dr
I don't buy it. There's a lot of holes in the story coupled with incorrect facts that only someone who doesn't play would say. If you said something like had 24/7 kanna/hs out of party, sdh reserved for the last 24 hours, started and finished from the first event to the last event, had contacts that gifted bypass keys and 18% perfected equips for the mission, it would have been more easy to believe. I'd believe it up to 200 at least.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There hasn't been family exp for almost a year. Additionally, family exp was 1.2 for the last 3 years. There hasn't been full day 2x events for over a year, last being some Christmas event. There's only 8 hour 2x events every other weekend and they never start at 7 am, unless you live in the UK. You would have missed the event if you were in any place other than Europe.

The next thing about this game is if you were actually hitting 1m lines and it was a 2x event, you'd be ksed out of the map. I hit way more every line with a non attacking skill (basically a rush move, and > 60m a line if buffed) and I still see ksers. This is not accounting for the afk training in every server including GAZED, so even if you did find a map when 2x started (unlikely, you typically reserve a map 24 hours before the event starts and afk train there), it wouldn't have worked.

You didn't have a kanna, which makes it very unlikely as the spawn would not be good enough.

You hit 1-2m lines by spinning, so there's no way you could have killed an elite boss and you would have died to it. You would have extreme trouble with elite mobs with that damage.

You had nx (18k, not 9k) but you didn't spend it on a full day exp coupon? You also didn't use the discounted exp boxes? I also don't think they've given out a 3x coupon other than in marvel, but I could be wrong about that one. Return gifts are typically 1.5x/2x and for 4 hours. Coupons work for 200+, you just have to have them in inventory, which is what you said. 2x event and 1.5 and 1.5 is 4.5x, not 5x anyway.

Misusing couldn't have done 200-210 in 8 hours with those stats and exp modifiers. People that rush to 210 always have 24/7 kanna out of party, hs out of party, one hitting map starting at 160, bypass keys so they use their cra/tyrants at 120.

The game now is not a private server. It's not that easy, and it seems like you lack knowledge of how the game works now. You're doing something that people with much beyond 2m-2m range can do with fewer resources. 400k range is not going to cut it which hitting 2m with spins.

tl;dr
I don't buy it. There's a lot of holes in the story coupled with incorrect facts that only someone who doesn't play would say. If you said something like had 24/7 kanna/hs out of party, sdh reserved for the last 24 hours, started and finished from the first event to the last event, had contacts that gifted bypass keys and 18% perfected equips for the mission, it would have been more easy to believe. I'd believe it up to 200 at least.

I kind of agree with you about his/her post, but I kind of disagree. Who knows the specifics of this event? o~o. Maple is easy, so is 200. But although 210 is very hard, its not impossible.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I kind of agree with you about his/her post, but I kind of disagree. Who knows the specifics of this event? o~o. Maple is easy, so is 200. But although 210 is very hard, its not impossible.

All events are posted/discussed online. I keep up with events pretty often. For example last weekend there was an event on Saturday that gave every hour a chance to be 2x or 3x for 1 hour (3x ended up being 2 or 3 times, 2x had like 4 hours). Sunday had the standard 12-4 am, 2-6pm event. There was also the star planet 2x event. Tomorrow there's another update. People that are active are pretty well aware of the in game events.

Anyway, the game might be easy for some people, but it isn't for most people. Everyone claims they can get to 2m range, but I'd like to see that done without significant effort and time. Before you can solo a good amount of bosses, I wouldn't say this game is "easy" by any means. 200 might be "easy" compared to before, 210 is just making like 2/3 of a 200, but anything after 220 is very difficult to level up. I'm not saying 200 in 16 hours is impossible. It's just not likely given certain stats and certainly not possible with certain features of the game that have been nerfed 3 years ago and removed last year in favor of the new guild system. The point of my post was to show my disbelief and my reasoning behind that, and not arguing if 200 is hard or not. 200 may not be TOO hard, but 200 in 16 hours from scratch is nearly impossible. People that do it prepare heavily beforehand and they barely make it.

Back