Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

V3.16 - Wesley NEW (incomplate battle)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The new server that wesley shared in our group. According to my old server most systems are working. If you start a bot match or a normal match on the server, it will give a "PLEASE WAIT" error.

server link :

Error cause found. The game doesn't start because of the slot system in the room, I don't have time to solve it, I would appreciate if someone who solved it could share it.

The new server that wesley shared in our group. According to my old server most systems are working. If you start a bot match or a normal match on the server, it will give a "PLEASE WAIT" error.

server link :

Error cause found. The game doesn't start because of the slot system in the room, I don't have time to solve it, I would appreciate if someone who solved it could share it.

Last edited:
Back