Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[vB Skin] Nintendo-Daily

Reaction score
I've to thanks Mike to get me this client, and this is I've got so far now.
What left now is code this into vBulletin, I've like 50% done now... but the finished skin should look like the image.
Is supposed to be follow a "nintendo" theme, quite colorful and glossy.

Tell me what you think guys! ;P

Last edited:
SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've to thanks Mike to get me this client, and this is I've got so far now.
What left now is code this into vBulletin, I've like 50% done now... but the finished skin should look like the image.
Is supposed to be follow a "nintendo" theme, quite colorful and glossy.

Tell me what you think guys! ;P

Not your best work.
Seems amature by your standerds

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
lawls hawt, and it doesn't look amateur;
i see you chose a simpler and cleaner style differentiating from
your other usual designs =]
tis a job well done!

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
And the boy is back!! :D Sexy as ever. We've seen better from you like pointed out but well I guess this gets the job done.

Canadian
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Doesn't matter if it's not his best, guys. Jhewt has his own style, and that's what everyone likes. However, as posted in his other thread, he's having money troubles, so I got him a job, and this is what the guy requested.

It looks fantastic man. Hit me up on MSN when you're done, and I can try to get you another job. :) I haven't talked to you since Sunday. :s

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is what the client asked for, and Jhewt clearly delivered.
Although it may not be the best work done, its still amazing, and I'd love to see more of your work if this isn't considered your best :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm not sure what everyone considers Jhewt's best work, but this is what I asked for :) A person's work shouldn't be summed up or gauged by any other than the client. For me...Jhewt did exactly as I wanted. If there was a small change I wanted, he changed it immediately! He's a really sharp "kid" and deserves the utmost credit. I say kid because he's significantly younger than I am. For this design, I feel it's the best one I have seen or wanted...couldn't ask for anything more.

EDIT: I'd like to thank Michael for referring me to Jhewt :D

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Good job jhewt. I'm speechless.

And good luck and good job getting people to pay for your works.
I hope you the best for your money that you need

Back