• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[VB6] Wowser Browser V1 [MINE]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok well I got bored one night so i decied to make a web browser i dont no if i will make a v2 yet.

It includes:
A Mp3 Player
Web Browser
Refesh Page button
Go forward and back button

Known bugs:
if you click on a link it will open it ie
On some page a error will come up about contiue running page (only happens if its got some type of code on page i havent found it out yet)
please post other bugs

Download:

Screens:
lewis-smiffy - [VB6] Wowser Browser V1 [MINE] - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
I bet it took you years of development, coding and hard work to make a web broswer! But you should consider recoding it from scratch again, as it complety fails in

..or you better give up on this useless poop drag&drop language and go learn something useful.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
MentaL's Girlfriend
Legend
Reaction score
I bet it took you years of development, coding and hard work to make a web broswer! But you should consider recoding it from scratch again, as it complety fails in

..or you better give up on this useless poop drag&drop language and go learn something useful.

Lmao, the fact that he was showing off his Web browser AND advertising at the same time, a website with 5 posts and a 13 year old member who plays habbo hotel and makes threads this forum r0x0rz!! which echoes and has 0 replies for the rest of its life.

Well done on the browser.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
How laughable... Making a shitte 5-minute browser, to show us his RZ rip-off.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its not my forum i oridginaly did it for a diff forum but i decied to post it here aswell im a noob at vb6 so say what ever u want

Back