Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Version 62] How to make a MapleStory private server [Non Hamachi]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
~Creating a MapleStory Private Server v62~

So I will be showing you how to create a MapleStory Private Server like the title clearly explained
and email me if you have any troubles or you do not understand something...

Lets Begin
- Just follow the simple steps..
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Step 1. Organisation:
Just to stay organized on you're desktop create a folder called "SDownloads" and place everything you download EXEPT your Repack.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Step 2. Downloads:
Download the files you see below
  • Java SE Development Kit |
  • MySQL Server 5. 1 (With MySQL)
  • WampServer
  • LocalHost v62
  • JCE Unlimited Strength Files
  • XML Files
  • XiuzSource v62 <<--Credits to XiuzSu

Step 3. Installations:

To install WampServer 2:

Follow the instructions you get when you double click the installer
press Next, next, next..... Install, Finish

PS: Dont worry about when they ask for your email it has NOTHING to do with the server..

Once it is complete if you have Windows 7, Vista Right click the icon and "Run as administrator"
If you have Windows XP or Classic just double click it..

Then you will see a Icon with a W if its not GREEN click it and click
"Put Online" and then click "Start All Services"
(IF ITS STILL NOT GREEN RESTART YOUR COMPUTER AND REPEAT THIS STEP)

To install MySQL:

Just start by running the program and accept the terms and Finish..

To install Java:

Once again Just start by running the program and accept the terms and Finish..

Step 4. Placing JCE:
After installing Java (JDK) Go inside the JCE Unlimited Strength Files and you will see 2 files
Copy them (Key Board Short Cut Ctrl + C)

Now you will need to past them (Short Cut Ctrl + V) in these Directories
(PS: IT DOES NOT MATTER IF THE FOLDER JDK1.6.0_16 IS JDK1.6.0_ANYTHING ELSE)

Directories:

C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\ext
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\security
C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_16\lib
C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_16\jre\lib
C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_16\jre\lib\ext
C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_16\jre\lib\security

Step 5. Adding the XML's:

Grab the WZ folder you had before and drag it into XiuzSource..

Step 6. Executing the SQL's:
Open up MySQL Query Browser...
Then your gonna see 6 columns
Stored Connections: ___________
Server Host: _____________ Port: __________
Username: ______
Password: __________
Default Schema: _________________

And here is how you want to fill it up
Stored Connections:___________
Server Host: localhost Port: 3306
Username: root
Password: __________
Default Schema:eek:dinms

^^ Obviously All the columns thats still have _________ are made to be blank

so press Ok
and a message is gonna popup saying " The Schema 'OdinMs' does not exist. Do you want to create the schema now? "
Press 'Yes'

Now once your in at the top left corner you'l see a button called 'File' press that and press 'Open Script'
Now make your way to XiuzSource.sql located in ( C:\XiuzSource\SQL\XiuzSource.sql )
**WAIT**
Before you execute it at the top of the script you should see

PHP:
CREATE DATABASE IF NOT EXISTS XiuzSource;
USE XiuzSource;

Replace 'XiuzSource' with 'odinms'
so it should look like this

PHP:
CREATE DATABASE IF NOT EXISTS odinms;
USE odinms;

Now you can press Execute witch is the litle green circle with the white lightning bolt.

Step 7. Port forwarding:
This part is really hard to explain so if you do not understand here look them up there are a bunch of guides focusing on port forwarding
so go in 'Run' in the start menu and search 'cmd'
then a black window should popup and our gonna type 'ipconfig' and press Enter
your gonna see a bunch of stuff scroll down intel you see this
PHP:
Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.1.0 <<or somthing

Now after Default Gateway can be anything don't need to be 192.168.1.0
well what ever it is your gonna go in the internet explorer and type it in
as a link and something is gonna popup asking for username an password
your username is always default admin and (You might wanna ask your parent (Most likely your dad)for the password or who ever set up your internet for the password)
and then when your in your gonna look for something called application & gaming and then your going to go in port Range forward
and you're gonna see

Port Range
Application | Start | End | Protocol | IP Address | Enable

and this is what your gonna type under everything

in the first column..
Port Range
server | 7575 | 7579| BOTH | .......____ CHECK

To check the Ip Address
go back in the CMD and look for IP4 Address. . . . . . . . . . . .: what ever your ip is . something EX: 4, 5, 6...

that something is gonna go in IP Address up there^^^^
then in the second column
Port Range
server1 | 8484 | 8484| BOTH | .......____ CHECK

Same thing except Application is called server 1 and Ports are different

You just port forwarded Maximum 4 channels not more..

Step 8. Editing the properties:

Go in your Repack and find the file called World.properties and open it with notepad

find the part where it says

PHP:
net.sf.odinms.channel.net.interface=127.0.0.1

Change the 127.0.0.1 to your Servers ip address (TO FIND YOUR IP GO TO mywanip.com)
and now you may take your time to edit everything else for example the rates, autoregister
etc..

now close that open up login.properties and change LocalHost to your ip

Now close THAT up and open channel.properties and change localhost to your ip
and you may also remove the # from FOUR channel because remember we port forwarded 4 channels only
and the part where it says "net.sf.odinms.channel.count=2" change it to 4 so it should look like this
"net.sf.odinms.channel.count=4"

Step 9. Starting the server:

Double click the .BAT file called '[XiuzSource] OneW' Wait a few seconds and log in..

PS: YOU NEED TO HEX EDIT THE LOCALHOST v62 to your ip look for a tutorial on that!!!

Here are some cool releases I made from MY server Maybe you guys can use them

http://forum.ragezone.com/f427/commands-756302/#post6369503
http://forum.ragezone.com/f427/digitalstorys-boss-spawner-756270/#post6369400
http://forum.ragezone.com/f427/sql-shops-made-756301/#post6369497
http://forum.ragezone.com/f427/vip-boss-spawner-756531/

CREDITZ FOR THE REPACK TO XiuzSU

Enjoy

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know there are PLENTY of guides I just wanna stay Active so I made my own..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is the repack included in this guide, or do I have to find my own? Can you recommend me one? I'm not really in the mood to make any mistakes, I always end up screwing something up when I make Maplestory servers. I want this one to be flawless.

And I plan on using Hamachi because I have like ten routers and I can't port forward all of them. (Which is required if there's more than one router) So I'll use my Hamachi IP instead of my real one, but then what would I do for the 4 channel junk?

Nevermind on the repack thing. I went full Special person for a sec. But do you know if Hamachi will work with this guide? I know you can have a hamachi Maplestory server, but do I have to do anything different besides the IP?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is the repack included in this guide, or do I have to find my own? Can you recommend me one? I'm not really in the mood to make any mistakes, I always end up screwing something up when I make Maplestory servers. I want this one to be flawless.

And I plan on using Hamachi because I have like ten routers and I can't port forward all of them. (Which is required if there's more than one router) So I'll use my Hamachi IP instead of my real one, but then what would I do for the 4 channel junk?

Nevermind on the repack thing. I went full Special person for a sec. But do you know if Hamachi will work with this guide? I know you can have a hamachi Maplestory server, but do I have to do anything different besides the IP?

Yes if you are looking to start off clean I recommend XuizSource because it is the cleanest v62 repack you will find with no bugs Credit to XiuzSu ~

If you are looking for a used one RaverStory is the way to go :)

EDT** yes Hamachi will work if you replace all the places I said to place your ip just place your hamachi ip :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey does anyone have the JCE or XML files linked in Kevin's original post here? Links are broken but I'm looking to set up this v62.

• JCE Unlimited Strength Files
  • XML Files

Back