Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[VID] New way to open doors...

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The american army is researching a new and really technologic way to open a door....

But the great training doesnt ends here.... they too r researching a new training of combat "head to head" or how i call it "hth" (original ha?)... just look ... its amazing what boring people in the middle of a war can do...

And here.... the hardest training of all... knock out a portable bathroom .... really educative..

If u stole some wood...... nothing happens... some time in jail perhaps... but ... if u do it in iraq.... with some american army watching... is what happens... ( i love living in uruguay)

A long long long ... :p

Last edited:
duck you, I'm a dragon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is just stupid... Made me lol though. :tongue:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
HA! i should try this next time i enter a classroom! :D

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Free Time!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
omg lmfao, american soldiers are retarded at times...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
WOW... no sabia que habia chicas tan hermosas en este foro ($)

omg com on... si este una chica bonita, pero habita muy lejos. Creo que hay otros chicas tambien hermosas que ella, por aqu

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ENGLISH ONLY GODDAMN...

That wood video was freaking retarded...all those soldiers should get a punishment for that...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
sry,sry but to stay on topic man the last vid.. when they smash that car... man its soooo useless... i would of shot them for that... man it just prooves that they are bored and got nothing to do... and dunno wut to do.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
wow....this is just plain dumb...

duck you, I'm a dragon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That wood video is plain retarded. Another proof of just how much the american army is doing in iraq.

Back