• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Vidar user help plz

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
any1 has step by step guide usin vidar emu coz i can't seem to get things right
thank in adv :smilie3:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
here

if you have other problems, post here especially for client issue.
vidar forums doesnt want client talks. just post here.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
eh sorry i cant get to post at the Vidar forumi juz wanna ask i get most of the thing fixed but how am i goin to open the server?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yunie said:
eh sorry i cant get to post at the Vidar forumi juz wanna ask i get most of the thing fixed but how am i goin to open the server?

if you dont have vidar auto batch loader, you can run it manually by running vcharacter.exe, vlogin.exe, vzone.exe

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
yup i know the but juz how am i suppose to get myself to play?? the aint any program for my to play it advice plz thankz

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yunie said:
yup i know the but juz how am i suppose to get myself to play?? the aint any program for my to play it advice plz thankz

you need 1025 client protocol or later to connect to your vzone. if your client protocol is older than 10-25-2004 you still can use vidar just edit you vidar.ini to 0.
for 1025 client protocol search some vidar threads here, i think i posted one.

Back