• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Video Opener

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont want to waste money on something that a pro can do within like 30 Minutes, So can anyone please make me a video opener for my gaming channel? You Can Find It (Only Has Two Videos) Also I would like the video opener have to do with something like wargames, because that is what i stream. So please and thank you!

Reaction score
Im not gonna buy something

Then best of luck getting a professional intro then. I gave you advice out of experience and knowledge of the area, this is how I get my money and I know it well, maybe one of the best in this forum. It's your choice to decide if you buy or not, but just lets look at this thread:

http://forum.ragezone.com/f146/intro-video-923293/

Prime example of what this thread will lead into.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I'm a new Gaming YouTuber as well. I just create my own using the software I downloaded to edit videos. It's a good start. Get a couple of Subscribers then step up with getting an Intro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back