Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Voyage Century Online Private server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ive heard there are rumors of VCO/BBO private servers, but I couldn't find anything on Google. If anyone has more information about these private servers, please post it in this topic.

Thank you!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ive heard there are rumors of VCO/BBO private servers, but I couldn't find anything on Google. If anyone has more information about these private servers, please post it in this topic.

Thank you!
ive never heard of a VCO private server b4 but im going to have a search now
im actually playing atm
AFK system is gr8:lol:
Edit:
all i realy found was http://forum.ragezone.com/f111/vco-or-bbo-private-server-479837/

PASS: gotitatragezone
some guy posted a megaupload link and said it was a VCO server.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
mmh ill check it out btw what server do you play on?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hmmm.. why when i extract it.. the size of this file was 318 mb. where is the website of this server.. where is this come from.?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i don't think i's vco server, i downloaded it long time ago, bit it's no use.it's better if some code a server :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good day, everyone.

It has long been looking for this server for the game, but he found it and found himself in a difficult situation, Sun did not download. Since the site "file hosting" locked ..
Maybe someone left a copy of the content in the game and can fill in to something that I could download?

Thanks in advance for any information.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Samting new from China, page created 2023 maybi after some time we got new swever.

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
move this to request,but we need it,voyage century and uwo are great pirate/sailing games

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
我听说有 VCO/BBO 私人服务器的传闻,但我在 Google 上找不到任何信息。如果有人有关于这些私人服务器的更多信息,请将其发布在本主题中。

谢谢你!
Voyage Century 私人服务器

Back