• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[VPS] Revcms error PLZZ Help! [VPS]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Rz!

i just setup mine retro on the vps i bought and everything works exept when i did this that they said in the tutorial.

BEFORE GOING TO #12, delete the .htaccess file found in the wwwroot folder, then open Notepad++ then hold Ctrl + N, then paste this pastie to that new file:
Code:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<configuration>
<system.webServer>
<rewrite>
<rules>
<rule name="Imported Rule 1">
<match url="^(|/)$" ignoreCase="false" />
<action type="Rewrite" url="index.php?url={R:1}" appendQueryString="false" />
</rule>
<rule name="Imported Rule 2">
<match url="^([a-zA-Z0-9_-]+)(|/)$" ignoreCase="false" />
<action type="Rewrite" url="index.php?url={R:1}" appendQueryString="false" />
</rule>
<rule name="Imported Rule 3">
<match url="^(.*)\.htm$" />
<action type="Rewrite" url="{R:1}.php" />
</rule>
<rule name="Imported Rule 4">
<match url="^(|/)$" ignoreCase="false" />
<action type="Rewrite" url="dash.php?page={R:1}" appendQueryString="false" />
</rule>
<rule name="Imported Rule 5">
<match url="^([a-zA-Z0-9_-]+)(|/)$" ignoreCase="false" />
<action type="Rewrite" url="dash.php?url={R:1}" appendQueryString="false" />
</rule>
</rules>
</rewrite>
</system.webServer>
</configuration>

Save it as web.config, on the type field find CONFIG and select it, however if you cannot do that we will do another method.

BEFORE GOING TO #12, go to Start -> Computer -> Click Organize ▼ then select Folder and Search Options, then go to 'View' tab, uncheck 'Hide extensions for known file types'. Now go back to wwwroot, rename your .htaccess file to web.config then hold Ctrl + A and paste the pastie provided above. Now the STEP #12 shall work.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any help?, or someone could explain this a bit better?

Image of error on iis

KAF2m - [VPS]  Revcms error PLZZ Help! [VPS] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back