• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

vsro Rebirth system

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, could anyone help me in implementing a rebirth/rebortn of characters system?
for eg. now i have files with max of 135lvl/skill cap. and max of +50 items. And i want also add there a possible of rebirthing characters, eg. max of 50 resets, and each give +5 extra stat points. but rebirth lvl could be for eg. lvl 110 not 135 which is max lvl.

Retired
Reaction score
- Create a return scroll. (Note down the item ID.)
- Create a Reborn-table inside SRO_VT_SHARD with CharID, Name and reborn counter. (Enter already existing characters there + adjust the "AddNewChar" stored procedure to register new created characters, so this step gets obsolete and converts into a running system.)
- Catch the item usage via "AddLogItem" (inside SRO_VT_LOG>stored procedures), make a conditional statement like "if scroll ID 1337 and character lv 115 then execute stored procedure in SRO_VT_SHARD" and execute a specified reborn stored procedure. If the player is already reborn 50 times, execute an additem to chest/character inventory stored procedure with the said item, so it won't get used for nothing.
- That specific reborn SP will look for the character, who used that item, will check the current reborn amounts and will i++ (increase) them by 1 each time the reborn scroll has been used. It should also increase the Statpoints during/before the teleportation (which needs to be done separately, like "done 5 reborns so far, do 5 * 5_stat_points and update _Char table with that on CharID 1337).

That is it. Easy logical query crap.

It will exactly look like this:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back