Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Wah, ugly theme!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Who remembers High Tech? (I think that's wot the most loved skin used to be called)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ionic & Schizo said:
Who remembers High Tech? (I think that's wot the most loved skin used to be called)
Yeah the good old time of GelTechBlue skin... oh...

Well, this one is kinda greenish.

i would really like to see a minimal skin, as in not pictures(almost) and things like that so it would load uber fast.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I like it alright, but I don't really like the light green font, either.

Shadowjumper said:
Its nice with the silver, but the green is difficult to read and the menus have so small font... At least put something with bigger fonts and icons!
The menus and everything are at normal size on my computer. You have tried going to 'View' on the top bar of your internet page and going down to 'text size', right? It sometimes help change fonts there.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
*screams and points at shadow jumper* double poster! rawr =D, um, i personally dont like the green, maybe if it was a blue or a nice dark red =/ and i dont like the icons used for the threads the little green faces =/ but, tbh i am so used to looking at legendary gamings forums, i dont remember the old rz skin =/

Tai

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
MentaL changed the skin coz Satelite is used by lots of other forums. I've never seen this 1 before. it's not my personal style but it aint bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back