• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

walking in the map.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when i start and login in the server all fine but the next region i enter its bugged and i can walk touch the tree,houses,and walls anny fix for it ?:eek:tt:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes. Pokedev has a lot of bugs. I check every single day on its improvement, Its been 6 days... and I still cant register.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi, now i installed PokeConnect. and when i walk to the pokecenter on the first town. is bugged than i walk touch full map and cant telleport back. can i fix this ?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
do /jumpto YOURCHARACTER
I'm assuming that you have at least admin privileges.
Apparently, the error is actually in the game client and not in the server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This issue happens to me, when i joing play, after a few minutes, the client/server connection disconnects, and for this, the actual map freeze and dont change maps, u can walking trough objetcs...

Any have the fix for what happens after X minutes?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i m having the same problem but i cant figure out were is the bug in the source code

Back