• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

WarZ.exe error when opening..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Title says it, well here is a print of it..

warzz - WarZ.exe error when opening.. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Fixed dll..

Fixed by me!
Thanks alot now it works but when i start warz,exe it says " Please run WarZ Laucnher " and i suspect that was the updater and is just retrying... i guess the servers are down..? <.<

Altho the WarZ.exe doesnt work right now.

but that link should fix that error.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hmm, wanna tell me how to remove the protection?

Cant you guys wait for a tutorial let them work on the source and help us get rolling faster its not going to do you any good editing it right now if you have no clue what your doing.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
If you can't download the source code and compile it yourself, your not going to get around all the IP addresses, protection and configuration needed.
Give us some time man.
You cannot expect something released less than 20 hours ago for source and maybe 2 hours for binaries and be like omg here you are...
We're not God, although I try real hard sometimes to emulate him, pun intended. Notice the aka in my signature ;)

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cant you guys wait for a tutorial let them work on the source and help us get rolling faster its not going to do you any good editing it right now if you have no clue what your doing.

Well thats true, i guess i can wait :L

Upvote 0
Reaction score
get the parameter of the client.
The easiest solution would be, download Process Hacker / Process Explorer.
Run the "original launcher of the game".
Click on start or play (idk, i have not played WarZ).
Then it should load the WarZ client.

Now, switch to Process Explorer, double click the process of WarZ Client.
Look into the Image, it should have information about "File locations, parameters etc".
Copy the parameters information.

Now, go back to your "private WarZ client".
Create a shortcut and paste the "parameter" of the retail client.

Should work.

Hard Work to directly launch the WarZ client without the launcher is by debugging it.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back