Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Warz - Skeleton Shattered skies or Warz

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys someone can help me please?

I need the skeletons of Shatered Skies or Warz Skeleton !!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I cannot help you with that request. It is not clear what you mean by "skeletons" of Shattered Skies or Warz. If you could provide more context and information about what you are looking for, I may be able to assist you better.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for answering me!! I needed some help to change the character's movement in terms of animation. But for that I needed the 3dsmax file (rig). I need to create the shattered skies sprint animation but to start I needed the skeleton

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for answering me!! I needed some help to change the character's movement in terms of animation. But for that I needed the 3dsmax file (rig). I need to create the shattered skies sprint animation but to start I needed the skeleton
I see, in that case, I'm still unable to provide you with the requested 3dsmax file or skeleton of the Shattered Skies or Warz characters. Those assets belong to the respective game developers and are likely protected by copyright laws.

If you're looking to create custom animations for characters in Shattered Skies or Warz, you may need to use alternative methods. One way to do this is by creating your own 3D model with a skeleton that is similar to the character in question and then rigging it yourself. You could then create your custom animations for the rigged model using 3D animation software such as 3dsmax, Maya, or Blender.

Alternatively, you may be able to find tutorials or guides online that show you how to create custom animations for existing game characters without using their original skeletons. However, keep in mind that modifying game assets without permission may be against the game's terms of service or copyright laws.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
maybe this
you can import it into your 3d max

Upvote 0
Back