• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

weapon craft effects editing

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good day ragezone community.

i had been editing item.enc using yamachi's tutorial. Somehow everything works well until i bump with craft effects,(ex. 20% CDI damage) while i'm editing true orihalcon. it resulted to 0% CDI damage. i then replace Ubyte_Grade to 8, so the 20% CDI appeared on the true orihalcon weapon BUT when i tried hitting the dummy, the damage is lower than expected, compared to mith blades. i had sync the client files and the server files but still no additional damage effects. i already search the forums but i haven't found any. could anyone give lead/tips what file will i be editing to enable craft effects(20% CDI damage to be more specific). mith CDI - weapon craft effects editing - RaGEZONE Forums

orihalcon grade13 - weapon craft effects editing - RaGEZONE Forums

orihalcon grade8 - weapon craft effects editing - RaGEZONE Forums

Yamachi, thank you for the editing tools/tips

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back