• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Web Site with Guild System, D.K.R., Storage...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi everybody!

I know T4C is no longer a stronger game, I know, I know...
I loved this game, still do, not so much as before, but still do.
So...I still make some stuff for people who like this game.
I create a new Web System.

There's no badass layout, but it's very useful.
It's in version 0.8.
It Means that have the minimun funcionalities as:

-Registration
-Login
-Retrive missed password (By Email)
-Reports of use of site, access to pages, changes...
-D.K.R. System (Death Kill Rate) With ranking, charts and this points you will be able to spend in special itens in shop area (Previewed to version 1.0)
-Guilds: You can create, invite, gain points and go up in Guild's Ranking
-Who's Online: Actualy the Online Players on Server
-Ranking: All players, Number of Remorts, Levels...
-Storage: The online Chest to store items

The other pages are Shop, Download, Addons, Contact.
This you can put your own content.
I saw few sites selling items or remorts by PayPal, so you can do it in Shop if you want.
In later version, I will use the Shop as an E-Commerce, to sell items, Vip access, remorts by real cash or by D.K.R. Points...in fact...the items ins shop, the cost and the currency, will be in hands of the owner of the site.

Well...have much more to do...so...I will talk about the news, just when they are ready!
;)

Please, report errors, bugs, cause I made 'simple' tests here at home.

Hope you enjoy.

---- IMPORTANT ----
The system is based in MySQL and the database is slight different from the T4C.MDB, so...if you want really use it, you can back-up your data, DROP the DATABASE t4c, then just run the site. It will create the structure from the data.db file. Then you just need to put back your data in the database.

If you need help, email me at: paulista.info@gmail.com
I also can connect to your computer via TeamViewer or other similar program to make the backup of you DB, instalation of my site, and restore of your data over my site.

Thanks all

Link to Download:

T4C Paulista's Web System V.0.8.rar

Back