Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Weird issue with leveling/ EXP-gaining

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Greetings everyone.

I just made my server for Aura Kingdom and thanks to all the massively helpful threads on this forum, it was pretty easy to do. Thanks for that.

Buuuut... I am having a slight issue with leveling on the server.
I increased the reward exp from quests and all was fine, but I noticed that whenever the EXP gained exceeded a specific amount, the character would only gain 1 level instead of several.

Let me explain:

The character is at lvl 1 and needs 543 EXP to get to lvl 2.
I want the character to level up more so I give them about 5000 EXP instead.
What should happen: Character instantly goes to lvl 4/ about to hit lvl 5.
What happens: Character gets to lvl 2 but with about 99.9% on the EXP bar.

And I cant for the love of me, find out why. Already took a look into the S_Level.ini but cant figure it out.
Maybe I did something wrong in setting up the server?

Hope someone can help. I know its not the biggest issue, but it is bugging me quite a bit.

Thanks in advance!

————————————-

Did some testing. Leveling works with Eidolon‘s with no issues. They can get multiple level ups at once. Only characters are affected by this. But I think I found out why: The game has a cap on leveling with EXP. To prevent botting I suppose. But this is all I could figure out so far. Will update this thread, if I find out more.

Last edited:
Back