• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

what do i need to add fashions , mounts , new weapons ... others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello guys

what program that can add fashions , and mounts

or more stuff because I find it difficult

and i Difficult to understand

so i only what to need is someone make a full video

for how u make your own server

i hope someone do that :(

i well be happy

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If I understood your question correctly: There are many guides in this forum which explain how to make your own server, use the search option and you will find multiple ones. This is one of the simplest tutorials on how to make your own JD server: Setting up your very own Jade Dynasty Server!.

Reaction score
If I understood your question correctly: There are many guides in this forum which explain how to make your own server, use the search option and you will find multiple ones. This is one of the simplest tutorials on how to make your own JD server: Setting up your very own Jade Dynasty Server!.

He is requesting a video guide on adding fashion skins and mounts. It has a long process when adding it. So I'll disply on how to do it via typing.

hello guys

what program that can add fashions , and mounts

or more stuff because I find it difficult

and i Difficult to understand

so i only what to need is someone make a full video

for how u make your own server

i hope someone do that :(

i well be happy
Okay I'll explain how to add them the easiest.
You will first need to have a element editor. I suggest for beginner's to use Jadeeditor. Once you open the elements.data with the jadeeditor go into line 4 and copy a fashion.
(If it is a mount then go to line 64)
Rename it then patch the file's of your fashion/mount models of your choice into the models.pck. Remember it's directory.
Then open paths.data and add a new line, once you add the new line make that line the new directory spot. Make sure you have it connected to the .ski file.
If its a new fashion, you will have to do this 3 times. including copying a fashion hat, boots, and body.
Once done copy the new paths.data's line number(ID) and post it in the copy of the fashion code in elements.data editor. Paste it where it says path, or path2.
Once done save both the paths.data and the elements.data and patch it to your client and server side.
Restart your server and enjoy your new fashion or mount!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
He is requesting a video guide on adding fashion skins and mounts. It has a long process when adding it. So I'll disply on how to do it via typing.
Stating the fact he mentioned: "for how u make your own server", I thought he also wanted to know how to create his own server.

Although he probably meant to say: how to create new fashions, mounts, etc in your own server.

Dekeract

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
lets say im sitting sideways on a mount how do i fix that i know hexing is involved but which file needs hexing or is there a tool to fix stuff like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back