• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

What should i choose?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys! Could someone please help me?
My friends has asked me to make them a private server, a funserver, not instant 80 but highrates. So, here are the questions!:
Which is the best repack to use, that is easyconfigurable and maybe includes a DB or tell me which DB is best for it?
If the repacks says "Supports 3.0.8" will people be able to play it with 3.2.2 installed on their comps`? [ I have 3.2.2 on ma comp too. ]
Basically, thats all! I would really appreciete the answers, maybe i can do something to reward ya guys! I dunno, help plz? :?:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello guys! Could someone please help me?
My friends has asked me to make them a private server, a funserver, not instant 80 but highrates. So, here are the questions!:
Which is the best repack to use, that is easyconfigurable and maybe includes a DB or tell me which DB is best for it?
If the repacks says "Supports 3.0.8" will people be able to play it with 3.2.2 installed on their comps`? [ I have 3.2.2 on ma comp too. ]
Basically, thats all! I would really appreciete the answers, maybe i can do something to reward ya guys! I dunno, help plz? :?:
3.0.8 server can't be played on by a 3.2.2 server, you need a 3.2.2 server and there is no "Best Repack" It varys on the users preferences

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@gregon13 I fully agree.

@ginhev123 You should choose Heroes of The Northrend v6 Repack. Im currently using it and I can say that its the most stable and bugless repack. Updates are made every month by the Grey69.

I wish you good luck with your server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you guys.

EDIT: Are there any nice website looking like WoW's website?

Back