Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

whats a good v0.55 repack

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
just wanted to ask which is a good v0.55 repack that has all the files nessesary

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
all v55 repacks have everything ready. All repacks have everything needed except MyEnterprises repack. Good v55 repacks include (in order of updated-ness) SineMS, MoograMS, PCMaple, SeanPack 5.9

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
moorgra and sine FTW
they have almost everything u can ever imagine

Experienced Elementalist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I agree with Sundays too. But if you don't want to do anything yourself and lazy, then I would suggest Sine or Moogra. :D

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i like moogra because of the commands

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
deleted post.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I gotta agree. Sine is the best for beginners. But i'd suggest going with Sundays idea and getting a new, clean source. Maybe take some .javas or .js from Sine's trunk.:) You'll definitely learn a few things, even if you're starting Java.

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i gotta agree with shadow

or jst make ur own custom NPC but use sines srs folder and event scripts or makeur own

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dood, my repack has everything, but the src file, which you dont even need to run the server. my server runs fine without it cos im not keeping that file there.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's kinda dumb. A repack without a src folder... What's the point of it anyways?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey moogra can you help me out with your repack?
you see you have it set so fm 13-22 are closed could you help me open them?

Newbie Spellweaver
Loyal Member
Reaction score
dood, my repack has everything, but the src file, which you dont even need to run the server. my server runs fine without it cos im not keeping that file there.

This is what you call an idiot. He is also what you call somebody not to follow as a role model.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol man i recommend using moograMS repack rev 1.9.2 i use it and its awsum

Back