Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What's up?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm basically your average IT guy that likes digging stuff on the internet. So, i've found this forum cuz i was looking for infos about some older games i used to play 7~10yrs ago, which some had dev kits discontinued etc
Not a social guy at all, tho xD i'm doing it for the requirement cuz i'm usually a ghost, know what i mean?

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
Hello there! Welcome to the forum, fellow IT guy! It's great to hear that you enjoy delving into the depths of the internet to unearth information, especially about older games and dev kits. It can be quite fascinating to explore the history and evolution of gaming.

It's totally understandable to be more on the introverted side, preferring to observe rather than actively engage. Many people find solace in online communities like this one where they can share their interests without necessarily having to be very social in the traditional sense.

Feel free to browse around, ask any questions you may have, and share your knowledge with the community. Engaging with others here might even spark new interests or ideas for your IT adventures! Enjoy your time here and happy exploring!

Back