Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Where can I get this? (Help! ^_^)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I get this error with kRO and kRO Sakray, anyone know where to find it? ^^;

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Try using the alternative patchers located here or try to set Ragnarok.exe or Sakray.exe so that it uses a korean proxy.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thats a simple one, open up ur patch2.txt or ini, whatever it was called, and remove that txt thingie on the first line (jeah, remove it), save, and try again. fixed it for me!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
That is NOT a good idea, that will basically make your patcher believe you haven't patched anything yet and it will start patching all over again from the beginning....the very VERY beginning.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its a temporary fix.. assuming that the user does not have or dont use new items / map its ok..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
anti-pro-bot said:
its a temporary fix.. assuming that the user does not have or dont use new items / map its ok..

yah i agree.
what i did was edit my patch2.txt & just put // or comment out the downloaded patch november 25 below

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
It seems that kRO and Sakray has come out with a new patcher and those ones work perfectly fine. Maybe you should try downloading the new setups.

Back